• Welcome to the new and improved Building Code Forum. We appreciate you being here and hope that you are getting the information that you need concerning all codes of the building trades. This is a free forum to the public due to the generosity of the Sawhorses, Corporate Supporters and Supporters who have upgraded their accounts. If you would like to have improved access to the forum please upgrade to Sawhorse by first logging in then clicking here: Upgrades

Spam Posts Update

jar546

Forum Coordinator
We have been getting a ton of spam posts and spammers trying to register over the past few weeks and I decided I had to make some changes so I added a new spam control service and a minor change to the registration process. As always, this never gets 100% of the spam but it will stop them for now.

I am confident enough to put the registration process back to automatic and will no longer be reviewing 40-60 new registrants per day manually.

As always, please report any potential spam activity for us to review.

I would like to thank our moderators, members and other admin for their help during this time.

Please note: The spammers are just trying to post their advertisements and are not hacking the system to access member information. Our information is safe.