• Welcome to the new and improved Building Code Forum. We appreciate you being here and hope that you are getting the information that you need concerning all codes of the building trades. This is a free forum to the public due to the generosity of the Sawhorses, Corporate Supporters and Supporters who have upgraded their accounts. If you would like to have improved access to the forum please upgrade to Sawhorse by first logging in then clicking here: Upgrades

SPAM Update

jar546

Forum Coordinator
Our SPAM control has been doing a pretty good job of keeping the spammers at bay. Thanks to moderators and co-admins, we seem to be able to weed them out rather quickly and the automatic system keeps most of them from being seen by the members as the threads get quarantined. Thank you to those that have been helping with this.

I have figured out a few new tricks and we should have even less SPAM to deal with as we move forward with this wonderful website.

Thank you to everyone that posts, lurks or just hangs out here. You are always appreciated. Those that have decided to become and renew your Sawhorse membership are owed a great big thank you by not just me but all of those that enjoy using this site for free.

Keep posting and thank you!

Admin

@ = >

I agree with Mr. Handller also !........Thank You Jeff
for providing this invaluable resource, and all of
your efforts ! :D

< = @