• Welcome to the new and improved Building Code Forum. We appreciate you being here and hope that you are getting the information that you need concerning all codes of the building trades. This is a free forum to the public due to the generosity of the Sawhorses, Corporate Supporters and Supporters who have upgraded their accounts. If you would like to have improved access to the forum please upgrade to Sawhorse by first logging in then clicking here: Upgrades

Springtime in CO

fatboy

Administrator
Gotta love springtime in Northern CO, 80 degrees yesterday.........2" of snow first thing this morning. Big ol' wet flakes, but warm enough to walk around in just a fleece. It's great! :grin:

Yeah, I can sympathize. Springtime in NE CA. 50's over the weekend, perfect t-shirt weather and then the weather changed. I was out posting a city council meeting notice for the senior apartment complex during a snowstorm. It cleared up for a little, then snowed again, cleared, and hailed, repeat for all day.:lol: :mrgreen: Sue, living on the frontier...................

View attachment 122

View attachment 122

/monthly_2010_04/572953b6cc2f2_CanyonRidgePost.jpg.bb71faaaf5c7a6374868a1e4cacce9af.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice cool evenings (for a while anyway) here.. window weather, not A/C weather (which will be coming)... snow is gone, but frost warnings are not.. so I'm keeping the new hydangea inside for a couple of weeks.

Yep,

Can't quite plant the maters yet but very soon. We had frost twice this week and today it is projected to hit 94!

Warm and sunny over the weekend! Same as those just south. Water temp still a little cold but fishing was fine. A little rain this morning a result of the 90 degree day yesterday. The week is supposed to be in the mid 70's. Spring in the east is full of color as the variety of trees show off thier splendor. I am fond of the red buds! They signal the shad are running.

The grandkids went swimming in our pool this past weekend! It was too cold for me but kids don't know any better!

Storms yesterday and in the 40's. 50's today and sunny with storms tomorrow.

Rjj: My wife opened our pool this weekend when it was in the 40's and the maple seeds are still coming down. I'm glad that she enjoys keeping up with the pool and I maintain the grass :)

Now if I could just get out for some fishing I would be fine.

JP it is heading your way you will probably have great weekend weather to enjoy a springtime ride.

Today: Plenty of sunshine. High 67F. Winds light and variable.

Tonight: Mainly clear. Low 39F. Winds light and variable.

Tomorrow: Sunshine and some clouds. High 73F. Winds light and variable

View attachment 233MT, I hear you . This weekend is supposed to be great!

pencil.png

If you look closely you will see scales from White Shad I landed! Had one Sunday night 28" plus and pushing 11lbs. Now that's a fish on light tackle!

The Walleye was just a side bar. I knew FM was looking for some!

JP: That's a Maryland fish by the way!

Rain & hail monday daytime, started really snowing about 4 pm. I awoke to a couple of inches on the ground. It was chilly yesterday but most of the snow had melted. Today, its about 55 or so and sunny with some big nimbocumulous clouds.

Sue, waiting for tonight's meeting...................

Last edited by a moderator:
FM William Burns said:
Storms yesterday and in the 40's. 50's today and sunny with storms tomorrow. Rjj: My wife opened our pool this weekend when it was in the 40's and the maple seeds are still coming down. I'm glad that she enjoys keeping up with the pool and I maintain the grass :)

Now if I could just get out for some fishing I would be fine.
does she clean fish and can she fieldress an elk or deer?:mrgreen:

Rjj: Good eaten size "eye" there buddy don't forget to cut out the cheeks, I have a few in the freezer from the D River trip a couple of weeks ago. Out for Salmon, Gills and Crappie next.

Pwood: I should be so blessed. Daughter heading to college in August so she'll have to learn : )

FM William Burns said:
Rjj: Good eaten size "eye" there buddy don't forget to cut out the cheeks, I have a few in the freezer from the D River trip a couple of weeks ago. Out for Salmon, Gills and Crappie next.Pwood: I should be so blessed. Daughter heading to college in August so she'll have to learn : )
fm,

yeah, i should be so blessed too! well i got to go clean the windows and take out the garbage before i slay some rainbows and brookies!:mrgreen: