• Welcome to the new and improved Building Code Forum. We appreciate you being here and hope that you are getting the information that you need concerning all codes of the building trades. This is a free forum to the public due to the generosity of the Sawhorses, Corporate Supporters and Supporters who have upgraded their accounts. If you would like to have improved access to the forum please upgrade to Sawhorse by first logging in then clicking here: Upgrades

SSL Certificate Renewed

jar546

Forum Coordinator
Just an FYI, nothing that anyone would notice but I just paid to renew and have updated/installed a new SSL certificate which makes us good until 2021. This is something that I take seriously and have been providing to the forum the past few years for your protection.

What is an SSL certificate?

An SSL Certificate (Secure Sockets Layer), also called a Digital Certificate, creates a secure link between a website and a visitor's browser. By ensuring that all data passed between the two remains private and secure, SSL encryption prevents hackers from stealing private information such as credit card numbers, names and addresses.

I am thrilled to still be here after 9 years and proud to be able to provide such a great service to the masses in a secure way. As always, this would not be possible for the past 9 years without the financial support of the Sawhorses and Supporters/Corporate Supporters. Thank you for your loyalty and commitment to The Building Code Forum.