• Welcome to the new and improved Building Code Forum. We appreciate you being here and hope that you are getting the information that you need concerning all codes of the building trades. This is a free forum to the public due to the generosity of the Sawhorses, Corporate Supporters and Supporters who have upgraded their accounts. If you would like to have improved access to the forum please upgrade to Sawhorse by first logging in then clicking here: Upgrades

Stay logged in

I don't see it either. And, this afternoon I couldn't go to the threads without logging in. The forum subjects all said "Private".

So, I guess now visitors can't read the threads without joining.

Uncle Bob

Last edited by a moderator:
I never have to log-in either. The Home page doesn't have me logged-in, but when I hit 'Whats New' I'm in. Firefox here.

I used to be logged in all the time (firefox) but this weekend I switched to Google Chrome, and now have to log in every time

I'm on IE 7 at work, IE 8 at home, and need to log in every time in both. When we first made the switch there was a box for 'keep me logged in' or something like that, but now I don't see it. Oh well, at least I can still get in and the 'error' messages have stopped. Maybe when I get a new computer I'll try Firefox or some other ISP, but for now I'm sticking with IE.

I use IE8 at work and have to log in everytime. I thought I was going nuts when the keep me logged in button disappeared but maybe not.

Waiting to hear back from the IT company. I made some changes and cannot find where what I did would have done that. My mistake and I will fix it.

I notice that when my posting gets rudely interrupted by work that when I get back and finally hit "post", it looses everything I wrote and I need to log in again. What kind of incentive to goof off is that?