• Welcome to the new and improved Building Code Forum. We appreciate you being here and hope that you are getting the information that you need concerning all codes of the building trades. This is a free forum to the public due to the generosity of the Sawhorses, Corporate Supporters and Supporters who have upgraded their accounts. If you would like to have improved access to the forum please upgrade to Sawhorse by first logging in then clicking here: Upgrades

Steady growth

jar546

Forum Coordinator
The forum has grown steady in the month of June with 35 new members signing up so far. The month is not over. I will research the other stats soon and post them. I have been too busy lately to really spend any time on the site but will try to give some updates on our growth.

Thanks again to the members who post and the moderators that donate their time to ensure a professional forum.

There is always a need for those who wish to blog any technical issues or publish any articles. Thank you to those who have taken the time to do so.

There is a lot to this site that is still untapped or underutilized so please take advantage of these free features.

Again, a hearty and heartfelt "Thank You" to you, as owner, and all of the moderators who donate their time!

Sue, in sunny, hot CA (summer is finally here!)

thanks again for the site, Jeff...

too bad we lost alot of good contributors when the "old" site went away.

Anybody been to the communities of interest lately? not me, actually... I forgot my password.