• Welcome to the new and improved Building Code Forum. We appreciate you being here and hope that you are getting the information that you need concerning all codes of the building trades. This is a free forum to the public due to the generosity of the Sawhorses, Corporate Supporters and Supporters who have upgraded their accounts. If you would like to have improved access to the forum please upgrade to Sawhorse by first logging in then clicking here: Upgrades

supporting board

pwood

Platinum Member
i would like to support this board and would like to know what a reasonable donation would be? tried to post this on the website discussion forum but was denied! i want to see what the other supporting members are doing behind the curtain!

It's magical. For only 99.99 you too can see the magestic views in the Supporters Area.

My suggestion; what's it worth to you and what can you afford?

Last year I contributed roughly $10 a month; a bargain considering if I had to pay for night classes and training after work like I used to do in my previous life. But as Jeff invited $5 apiece could float this boat.

I did $40 last year, and another $20 last month. I figure $20 a year is cheap training and advice.

fatboy said:
I did $40 last year, and another $20 last month. I figure $20 a year is cheap training and advice.
Too cheap. Especially since you get so much help from brudgers.

Give till it hurts!!!!

Kind of like church offering, 3% of the church people supports the entire church

Thank about a certain amount a month and times it by twelve, than give that amount

cda said:
Give till it hurts!!!!Kind of like church offering, 3% of the church people supports the entire church

Thank about a certain amount a month and times it by twelve, than give that amount
Okay.. I thanked and came up with 12 thanks...

Thanks, Thanks, Thanks, Thanks, Thanks, Thanks, Thanks, Thanks, Thanks, Thanks, Thanks, Thanks, Thanks

I know............ sorry!

On a serious note.. Give what you can when you can before you can't!

Mule said:
Okay.. I thanked and came up with 12 thanks...Thanks, Thanks, Thanks, Thanks, Thanks, Thanks, Thanks, Thanks, Thanks, Thanks, Thanks, Thanks, Thanks

I know............ sorry!

On a serious note.. Give what you can when you can before you can't!
There is always one horse's a.. In the group

very difficult to swallow 'the rough love you put out there' not much demarcation there.

"""61 paid supporters / 2,600 members = 2.346 %.""""

Was not far off the 3 %

Heck if 2600 would give .50 cents we would be in the black for five years or better

I give what I can ---- not much with two girls heading for college - one in, next one will be next year --

However, I gave $25.00 last year and the same this year.

I really appreciate this forum as it truly has people who are experts in there fields....... It helps this good 'ole redneck figure a lot of fancy stuff out like them there arcyfaults, Smokey beam detectors, etc.

Builder Bob said:
I give what I can ---- not much with two girls heading for college - one in, next one will be next year --However, I gave $25.00 last year and the same this year.

I really appreciate this forum as it truly has people who are experts in there fields....... It helps this good 'ole redneck figure a lot of fancy stuff out like them there arcyfaults, Smokey beam detectors, etc.
That is why we are so appreciate that people contribute, period. Keep up the good work folks. Dont forget to keep posting too!!

cda said:
Your giving horses and mules a bad name????
Sorry man.... I was just trying to make a funny! You wake up on the wrong side of the bed? :(

OK back to the fund raising campaign

Fifteen dollar too beaucoup. Five dollars each… Five dollars is all my mom allows me to spend.”

Come on economy is better, everyone got a .000003% raise this year, we have a job, send money!!!!!!!!!!!!!