• Welcome to the new and improved Building Code Forum. We appreciate you being here and hope that you are getting the information that you need concerning all codes of the building trades. This is a free forum to the public due to the generosity of the Sawhorses, Corporate Supporters and Supporters who have upgraded their accounts. If you would like to have improved access to the forum please upgrade to Sawhorse by first logging in then clicking here: Upgrades

Surfing issues....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Builder Bob

Sawhorse
Sunny SC - Coastal (not Charleston or Myrtle Beach
I wonder if it would be appropriate to create a topic where people could ask questions as it pertains to surfing this website.

Not to be the "geek Squad" but to discuss simple how to's

Such as - changing the order the bulletin board topic are posted - such as by date posted or newest post being displayed first, etc.

Re: Surfing issues....

BB,

I think that would be great. There are a lot of tools here that you wouldn't expect. I also did some research and found that chat rooms can be added to phpbb. We could eventually have two or more chat rooms. One for just visiting with each other (no topic, just visit, as many as you want in one room), one for board meetings, and another room could be used for Regional Meetings.

I think we are all going to love this site; and really get to know each other better.

Now, thanks to Jeff; we can add whatever we want. As "Old Blue Eyes" used to sing "We'll do it our way".

I'm like a kid in a candy store. :)

Uncle Bob

Uncle Bob said:
I think we are all going to love this site; and really get to know each other better.
UB:

I would love to hear one of I’m sure many of you youthful escapades on the thread “Confessional” [Get it off your chest] in the Off Topic Posts

Glad everything came out OK :)

I agree with BB, a separate topic and/or make it a sticky at the top of the list.

Friends:

I would like to issue a word of caution against becoming too differentiated as to the number and or nomenclature of topics here. Already I am finding the list a little dizzying.

Status
Not open for further replies.