• Welcome to the new and improved Building Code Forum. We appreciate you being here and hope that you are getting the information that you need concerning all codes of the building trades. This is a free forum to the public due to the generosity of the Sawhorses, Corporate Supporters and Supporters who have upgraded their accounts. If you would like to have improved access to the forum please upgrade to Sawhorse by first logging in then clicking here: Upgrades

Swamped panel

mjesse

Got a call from a bank assigned contractor to schedule an inspection to reconnect power to a foreclosed home.

Here is what I found in the basement....

IMG_5275.jpg

Eecchh!

No, I didn't approve it :lol:

Re: Swamped panel

Just tie the orange wires together and the brown ones where ever like it should be ok. :eek:

Now "bubby" u-in go down an hook those two big blackin wires togetter and when I say when, throw that switch there! Then the still will work again. Dam revenuers :lol: !

At least they have a high water mark to guide them with location for the replacement panel... :lol:

I can just hear um

Junior, "Why can't we just wire brush the rust out and reuse the panel box?, why do we have to redo it!! You know how much thats gonna cost? :roll:

MJ, Take your code book with ya!

John Drobysh said:
At least they have a high water mark to guide them with location for the replacement panel... :lol:
Don't forget the platform and steps so the reach height is not exceeded.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: