• Welcome to the new and improved Building Code Forum. We appreciate you being here and hope that you are getting the information that you need concerning all codes of the building trades. This is a free forum to the public due to the generosity of the Sawhorses, Corporate Supporters and Supporters who have upgraded their accounts. If you would like to have improved access to the forum please upgrade to Sawhorse by first logging in then clicking here: Upgrades

Thanksgiving!

Re: Thanksgiving!

In these difficult and tumultuous times, it is all too easy to get so wrapped up in our own small problems and difficulties that we often forget to simply remember the sacrifices of so many, be they Veterans of past wars or present, who have provided us the opportunity to live freely and without fear of oppression, as so many millions of people do each and every day.

Thank you RJJ for reminding us of what we have to be thankful for.

Godspeed to your son and his safe and expeditious return.

RJJ said:
Thanksgiving is just a week away and Veterans day is just behind us. After reading JD post on forwarded emails one appeared from my youngest son. He has been in the south since summer and will soon return for a brief stay. However, the email was about giving thanks. http://www.cpmsglife2.org/MSG/Pres/td/td1.html
RJJ: Please thank him for his service to his country from me and my family.

To all: Didn't mean to mislead! He is away at college/ first year, not the the military. But I can say I am proud he would forward me something of that nature form his own heart. So for a 19 year old that's pretty good!