• Welcome to the new and improved Building Code Forum. We appreciate you being here and hope that you are getting the information that you need concerning all codes of the building trades. This is a free forum to the public due to the generosity of the Sawhorses, Corporate Supporters and Supporters who have upgraded their accounts. If you would like to have improved access to the forum please upgrade to Sawhorse by first logging in then clicking here: Upgrades

The Green Party

conarb

The Green political party is growing nationally, our city of Richmond is a poor city that is mainly supported by the taxes and donations of a Chevron Oil refinery, they have elected a mayor who is a member of the Green Party, she's up for reelection and is running into trouble, here is more on Gayle McLaughlin. she is driving Chevron out of town and wants to replace it with green technology, we should take a hard look at adopting a political party platform as a code, what's next a Democratic Code, that's exactly what the Nazis did, they adopted a 25 point party platform, when Hitler was elected he adopted the Nazi platform into law, it included things like old age insurance, health insurance, and Hitler was known as the first "Green" leader of a major country.

Ms. McLauglin may have bitten off more than she can chew, she's gone after the police and firefighters' unions and their "magnificent" salaries and benefits.

Again, why are we codifying political agenda? I'm begging to think that if one had enough money a constitutional challenge could be brought against the Green Code.

Historians have either overlooked or forgotten that sweeping Nazi environmental laws, all signed by Hitler and considered to be his pet projects, preceded the racially charged Nuremberg Laws, reflecting the fact that Nazi racism was rooted in ecology.¹
BTW, I'm getting up at 4:00 in the morning to drive 75 miles to do battle with the Green and Fire Sprinkler Nazis, the SOBs figured out how I was going around them and had their Board of supervisors adopt a new ordinance to block me.

¹ http://www.aim.org/aim-report/hitlers-green-killing-machine/

Last edited by a moderator: