• Welcome to the new and improved Building Code Forum. We appreciate you being here and hope that you are getting the information that you need concerning all codes of the building trades. This is a free forum to the public due to the generosity of the Sawhorses, Corporate Supporters and Supporters who have upgraded their accounts. If you would like to have improved access to the forum please upgrade to Sawhorse by first logging in then clicking here: Upgrades

The Most Popular Ford Mustang

jar546

Forum Coordinator
I owned one Ford Mustang. It was a 1984-1/2 20th Anniversary Limited Edition that was white with red GT 350 stripes on the side and the run number with my name engraved on a plate attached to the dash. This was a very special Mustang, but not the most popular.

The most popular Ford Mustang in its history based on sales is the Ford Mustang (fifth generation) model, also known as the "S197" model, which was produced from 2005 to 2014. This model is considered one of the most successful Mustangs of all time, selling over a million units during its production run. It was popular due to its retro-inspired design, powerful engines, and improved handling. It also had a variety of models available, such as the GT, V6, and Shelby GT500, which provided customers with a range of options to choose from. This model also had several updates and facelifts during its production run, which helped to keep it fresh and desirable to consumers.

Here is a photo of the 20th anniversary edition. Did you ever own a Ford Mustang?

Screen Shot 2023-01-24 at 18.46.28.png

I am sorry but a 1984 Mustang is just a Mercury Capri in disguise.
iu

This is a true Mustang.
3096281-1972-ford-mustang-std.jpg

I owned one Ford Mustang. It was a 1984-1/2 20th Anniversary Limited Edition that was white with red GT 350 stripes on the side and the run number with my name engraved on a plate attached to the dash. This was a very special Mustang, but not the most popular.

The most popular Ford Mustang in its history based on sales is the Ford Mustang (fifth generation) model, also known as the "S197" model, which was produced from 2005 to 2014. This model is considered one of the most successful Mustangs of all time, selling over a million units during its production run. It was popular due to its retro-inspired design, powerful engines, and improved handling. It also had a variety of models available, such as the GT, V6, and Shelby GT500, which provided customers with a range of options to choose from. This model also had several updates and facelifts during its production run, which helped to keep it fresh and desirable to consumers.

Here is a photo of the 20th anniversary edition. Did you ever own a Ford Mustang?

View attachment 10017
Oh my goodness....that's awful.

Any of the early mustangs were great cars. Anything starting at the Mustang II and later were not so great because it became much more generic. Of course there were certain specialty models that were upgraded by outside companies such as Shelby that were great but the ones off the production line weren't.