• Welcome to the new and improved Building Code Forum. We appreciate you being here and hope that you are getting the information that you need concerning all codes of the building trades. This is a free forum to the public due to the generosity of the Sawhorses, Corporate Supporters and Supporters who have upgraded their accounts. If you would like to have improved access to the forum please upgrade to Sawhorse by first logging in then clicking here: Upgrades

There were more

ICE

Oh Well
than three corrections. Let's add a re-inspection fee to the list. Be sure to get a copy of the list when you pay the fee. You hope it passes? How would we know if I can't get in? The odds are not in your favor since you have no clue as to what the corrections are.

DSCN2001.jpg

Polite, neat, legible, spelling correct, even used punctuation marks and best of all where you work it is in english. I'd give him a break on the re-inspect fee ;)

mtlogcabin said:
Polite, neat, legible, spelling correct, even used punctuation marks and best of all where you work it is in english. I'd give him a break on the re-inspect fee ;)
It's a re-roof. Not only could I not get in, there was no ladder. It is also the fourth inspection. I think I'll let him pay for wasting my time. Five inspections on a re-roof deserves something extra. He probably puts at least one re-inspection fee in every bid.