1. Welcome to the new and improved Building Code Forum. We appreciate you being here and hope that you are getting the information that you need concerning all codes of the building trades. This is a free forum to the public due to the generosity of the Sawhorses, Corporate Supporters and Supporters who have upgraded their accounts. If you would like to have improved access to the forum please upgrade to Sawhorse by clicking here: Upgrades
    Dismiss Notice

TRAINING

Discussion in 'Commercial Fire Codes' started by fatboy, Feb 3, 2020.

1. fatboy

fatboy Administrator

A reminder for an amazing opportunity to get CEU's, PDU's, at the Colorado Chapter of the ICC's annual Educational Institute, and it is not in south Metro Denver anymore. 65 classes in 13 different course paths.

Easy access off I-25 and HWY 34 in Loveland,CO.

Registration deadline is 2/21......you will not find a better bang for the buck....$90 a day, or $400 for a week of referred provider training....includes lunch! Free abundant parking!

https://coloradochaptericc.org/education/education-institute/

https://coloradochaptericc.org/education/education-institute/2107-educational-institute-curriculum/

2. north star

north star Sawhorse

# ~ # ~ #

**fatboy**,

I inquired about this upcoming training event in
    Loveland, and was told that several of the
    classes were already full.

Please clarify & advise !

Thanks !

# ~ # ~ #

3. fatboy

fatboy Administrator

The best way to find out is to try and register, if it lets you, you're in! If it's full, it won't let you register!

Yes, some of the classes fill quickly. I imagine the Bluebeam is full, probably the Disaster Assessment as well.

4. FM William Burns

FM William Burns Moderator

Glad to see Bluebeam branching out and becoming more widely used. Absolutely hands down a great reviewing and networking tool for multiple reviewers use at one time. Been doing fire protection reviews for years with it.

jar546 likes this.
  5. jar546

jar546 *****istrator

I only discovered it last year as the company I worked for used it in conjunction with IDT Plans. I want to use it stand alone.

FM William Burns likes this.
  6. FM William Burns

FM William Burns Moderator

J,
    That’s how I got introduced a few years ago. Had a 1.3 million s.f. project and the RDP’s used it and turned me on to it. Once I turned on my city engineering team to it and we got it my life changed. Only took me a few hours to learn it and set up my tool bars, symbol tools, profiles, stamps and measurements and I was hooked. So happy my former jurisdiction allowed me to keep the license and transfer to myself after retirement (that was a bonus). I’ve taught electronic fire protection plan review classes to our state’s inspectors organization and turned them on to it to pay it forward. I use it exclusively and love it and the Studio application is great for networking on large projects always getting revisions....lol. Now..... just would love to get our SFMO reviewers to
    use it and realize how much of a game changer it is. Be safe down there!!! FMWB