• Welcome to the new and improved Building Code Forum. We appreciate you being here and hope that you are getting the information that you need concerning all codes of the building trades. This is a free forum to the public due to the generosity of the Sawhorses, Corporate Supporters and Supporters who have upgraded their accounts. If you would like to have improved access to the forum please upgrade to Sawhorse by first logging in then clicking here: Upgrades

User Name Changes

jar546

Forum Coordinator
Some of you had requested user name changes over the past 1.5 years and during some holiday housekeeping, the notifications were just sent to my queue to take care of so I apologize for the delay to the 29 of you that waited way too long.

You folks may see some familiar posts by some not so familiar use names.

You can merge (NOT PURGE) me with Pcinspector1 if you want, though some of my content is babble and may need to be purged?

I do sometimes learn stuff I didn't know here, ICE feeds me some new words time to time from his enormous vocabulary.:eek:

I think he taught at a CC?

You can merge (NOT PURGE) me with Pcinspector1 if you want, though some of my content is babble and may need to be purged?

I do sometimes learn stuff I didn't know here, ICE feeds me some new words time to time from his enormous vocabulary.:eek:

So you have two accounts? Which one is the one you want to keep?

I wanted ICE, but it was already taken!:cool:

Done but I should have done it the other way around and merged Pcinspector1 with you. You may not be able to log in until you reset your password. I changed your user ID to SCBO1 after merging it with Pcinspector1. Bottom line, you are the same person.