• Welcome to the new and improved Building Code Forum. We appreciate you being here and hope that you are getting the information that you need concerning all codes of the building trades. This is a free forum to the public due to the generosity of the Sawhorses, Corporate Supporters and Supporters who have upgraded their accounts. If you would like to have improved access to the forum please upgrade to Sawhorse by first logging in then clicking here: Upgrades

Want to be a NICET inspector? This is pretty good....

any goverment inspectors nicet certified??

how hard is the process

how long did it take??

I have looked into it, and still do not understand the process. The web site does not help much

I probabably should have titled it differently...... I liked the sprinkler calcs by hand tutorial, even though it's rarely used, it's still a pain in the A$$. California has a SFM Cert. class that requires you to hand calc a complete system for the final exam. I made a notebook tutorial for students of the class but I think I like that guys better......

I should add that my tutorial was more like "Sprinkler calcs for Dummies", I tested it on my nine year-old and could do the Hazen-Williams formula, and she struggles in math (as I do.....)

Last edited by a moderator: