• Welcome to the new and improved Building Code Forum. We appreciate you being here and hope that you are getting the information that you need concerning all codes of the building trades. This is a free forum to the public due to the generosity of the Sawhorses, Corporate Supporters and Supporters who have upgraded their accounts. If you would like to have improved access to the forum please upgrade to Sawhorse by first logging in then clicking here: Upgrades

We Missed Our Birthday

jar546

Forum Coordinator
Somehow we missed our birthday a few days ago. The Building Code Forum is now 9 years old. Wow, was that fast. Such a lot of growth thanks to all of you that participate on a regular basis and everyone that ever logged in and read through our niche forum.

I believe we officially launched on October 17th, 2009. I remember the day well. The previous day I received a phone call from RJJ who told me that the ICC was going to shut down their forum and we needed a new place to do it. I downloaded some free software for forums and built it on my GoDaddy account.

It was not long before GoDaddy could not handle the growing forum and neither could I. After multiple updates we moved to a new software and to a new server in Canada then Michigan until 2-1/2 years ago when we made the boldest and most expensive move to an even better platform and server, hence where we are today.

So happy birthday to each and every one of you, especially our very first members that migrated from the ICC. We appreciate you being here.

Happy Birthday!