• Welcome to the new and improved Building Code Forum. We appreciate you being here and hope that you are getting the information that you need concerning all codes of the building trades. This is a free forum to the public due to the generosity of the Sawhorses, Corporate Supporters and Supporters who have upgraded their accounts. If you would like to have improved access to the forum please upgrade to Sawhorse by first logging in then clicking here: Upgrades

Web Stats Update January 6, 2010

jar546

Forum Coordinator
We started tracking the website on October 24th, approximately just under 1 week from its inception. Since that time we have accumulated the following stats:

750,000 page views

25,000 visits

2,500 unique, individual visitors

702 Topics

7,163 Posts

331 Registered Users

66% of the visitors are direct traffic (type in web address or bookmark)

25% of the visitors are referred from other websites

9% of the visitors find us through search engines (this is a great improvement)

California by far is the busiest state visiting this site

Pennsylvania is next followed by

Texas,

Oregon,

Washington State,

Illinois,

Oklahoma,

New Jersey

Georgia

Montana rounds out the top 10.

Re: Web Stats Update January 6, 2010

Hopefully google will start picking us up, I check every few days for different variiations of "building code forums" and have yet to get a hit for this forum.

But we are still cruising along, good job Jeff!

Virginia is not even listed......I blame it on "Peach" :lol:

Yeah, for Montana! The second least populated state per area is #10 in posts!! Glad to see it! :D :mrgreen: :p

Terrence Gift, CBO

PS: I am enjoying the new job in Great Falls!! Good air, Good people, and a Great City - yep, I am really enjoying this place. .... Now if I can only get time to read this board more often... :lol:

Terre,

You will have to emulate Uncle Bob and adopt his daily schedule. Essentially staying up for 60-100 hours at a time

and constantly monitoring this forum, ...doing your BO duties, ...the family responsibilities, ...church functions and

activities, ...civic involvements, etc., etc., etc. Are you getting the picture? :D Just reduce your sleeping

and eating routines.

7500 posts, new members daily, I think we're here to stay! Course, I knew from the beginning this was going to be a good thing. :)

344 registered members and counting. Welcome to the latest member LINY11961!

Well just looked at the ICC page. Under electric they had a new post on 1-7-10. As of dinner time tonight no one responded. Maybe one of you guys should stop in and help their stats! :lol:

RJJ, I still have not been on their new website. Is there an option to send poor lost souls a email directing them here?

Rjj & JP,

By the time someone responds over there the issue is resolved, building is built or the technology has changed :)

Their fire section is blazing with activity :roll:

"Blazing..." right... They say "18 Active Discussions."

I only count 17 threads in the fire section, and one is an original post from 10/16/09 with no replies. I wonder how they define "active."

**EDIT**

Realize I indicated the year 2008, it was only 2009. Gotta give them a little credit - in 2008 they hadn't let the Communities Of Wonder out of the barn!

One of of our AA's in charge of purchasing all our new books and electronic version commented to me today how terrible it was try to locate the books. BTW they are cheaper than purchasing from WABO here. Just hate to give the CASH COW ANY $$'s. :evil:

Hey Terre, just wet, wet and more wet here! :lol: