• Welcome to the new and improved Building Code Forum. We appreciate you being here and hope that you are getting the information that you need concerning all codes of the building trades. This is a free forum to the public due to the generosity of the Sawhorses, Corporate Supporters and Supporters who have upgraded their accounts. If you would like to have improved access to the forum please upgrade to Sawhorse by first logging in then clicking here: Upgrades

Website down?

fatboy

Administrator
Was it just me or was the website down a bit ago? I tried to get back in, and I got this message telling me I had to delete an install file........wouldn't let me do anything else. I waited a bit and had no problem getting back in. Strange. :?

Re: Website down?

I didn't get any delete message, I was getting a board unavailable message.

Also, when I did get back on the first thread I checked had a completely different look, very cool, black and grey. What are you up to Jeff?

yeah, backed completely out and when i tried to come back the first time I got the "unavailable" message also. Didn't notice a different look though, once I got in. Maybe Jeff is messing with the settings......it's his board afterall.

I thought I had an opening and no one was online at the time so I updated the software to make the platform more stable. It has to be done manually and I made sure no one was showing up as online. There is a lag with that process so it is possible that some of you were online but not showing up.

Welcome to the new, updated version. You should notice absolutely nothing. :shock:

Thanks for the response Jeff, I had just been hanging out, checking in every now and then, and I got that weird message, hoped I wasn't getting tossed off the board. :eek:

fatboy said:
Thanks for the response Jeff, I had just been hanging out, checking in every now and then, and I got that weird message, hoped I wasn't getting tossed off the board. :eek:
Yeah, like that ever happens.

Only 2 have been removed.

1 That was a spammer

1 That requested to be removed more than once

That's awesome that even when Jeff thought he had a window to do some work, there were several of us that were checking in, shows how much traffic there really is......... :cool: