• Welcome to the new and improved Building Code Forum. We appreciate you being here and hope that you are getting the information that you need concerning all codes of the building trades. This is a free forum to the public due to the generosity of the Sawhorses, Corporate Supporters and Supporters who have upgraded their accounts. If you would like to have improved access to the forum please upgrade to Sawhorse by first logging in then clicking here: Upgrades

Welcome To the New Building Code Forum

HowardE

Administrator
Welcome to the new and improved The Building Code Forum. Thanks for your patience with the migration.

Last edited:
Hi guys I am new here. I live in Irvine and I am working as a project coordinator in a small architectural firm. I am trying to learn as much as I can about the CBC.

Hi guys I am new here. I live in Irvine and I am working as a project coordinator in a small architectural firm. I am trying to learn as much as I can about the CBC.
Welcome! We just went live on our new forum and you are the first new sign up for this new platform. We have been in existence for 6-1/2 years and just did a major overhaul.