• Welcome to the new and improved Building Code Forum. We appreciate you being here and hope that you are getting the information that you need concerning all codes of the building trades. This is a free forum to the public due to the generosity of the Sawhorses, Corporate Supporters and Supporters who have upgraded their accounts. If you would like to have improved access to the forum please upgrade to Sawhorse by first logging in then clicking here: Upgrades

Welcome

cda

Sawhorse 123
Guess Lori has nothing to do between 2 am and 3 am!!!

And the moderators, man some one is watching over this topic

Charles - how do you know so much about my sleep patterns?? :D

Doorman - you must have some pent-up code questions for the AHJs who frequent this site. Let's talk doors!

Lori, how do you know so much about my pent up code questions? :lol:

A question about vision lites in doors and the 43" AFF brought me here in the first place. I have found quite a few members who are willing and able to share code facts, as well as opinions and experiences. This is the fodder of the forum, and what makes it so interesting.

I agree: Let's talk some doors!

congrats you already have more posts than the "wildland urban interface" forum below. !!! 33 vs 16

Doorman said:
Lori, how do you know so much about my pent up code questions? :lol:A question about vision lites in doors and the 43" AFF brought me here in the first place. I have found quite a few members who are willing and able to share code facts, as well as opinions and experiences. This is the fodder of the forum, and what makes it so interesting.

I agree: Let's talk some doors!
I've heard rumors about you. :D

The people on this board have been unbelievably helpful to me...I hope I can return the favor.