• Welcome to the new and improved Building Code Forum. We appreciate you being here and hope that you are getting the information that you need concerning all codes of the building trades. This is a free forum to the public due to the generosity of the Sawhorses, Corporate Supporters and Supporters who have upgraded their accounts. If you would like to have improved access to the forum please upgrade to Sawhorse by first logging in then clicking here: Upgrades

Well he's a pool guy

When it comes to the electrical work associated with a swimming pool we hope that the person doing the work is a bona fide electrician.

I wrote a correction regarding the receptacles. It said, "Install a GFCI receptacle that is marked WR (weather resistant)". This is the result

28773699512_14c48d9858_b.jpg

28878188415_e79ee1a394_b.jpg

On the way over to do the inspection I saw this. It is metal and it's sticking through the sunroof of the car. I tried to get next to him for a better picture but he took of like he was being chased.

28773704782_40712b1072_b.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: JBI
Hay it is WR listed, just check the permanent marker he used.

Guess the guy spent all his money on the Mercedes, and could not hire the Guy!!

I was tempted to tell them that the receptacles are upside down. Not just to screw with them either.... I just wonder if they would do it without asking why.

28846077291_e9d4dd26d8_b.jpg

Last edited: