• Welcome to the new and improved Building Code Forum. We appreciate you being here and hope that you are getting the information that you need concerning all codes of the building trades. This is a free forum to the public due to the generosity of the Sawhorses, Corporate Supporters and Supporters who have upgraded their accounts. If you would like to have improved access to the forum please upgrade to Sawhorse by first logging in then clicking here: Upgrades

What Is The Most Watched by You?

What is most watched by you?

• Traditional Television ABC, CBS, NBC, PBS, etc.

• Cable such as HBO, DIY, HGTV, Showtime, Cinemax, Lifetime, SciFi, etc.

• Internet based like Netflix, Amazon Prime, Hulu, Youtube, etc.

Results are only viewable after voting.
If I had high-speed internet I would cancel my DISH, but not available in the sticks. Until then I just DVR everything and skip the commercials. I watch a few fictional shows......got to admit, I love The Walking Dead. But mostly I like the History channel, Discovery channel type stuff like Gold Rush, The Curse of Oak Island, Vikings, etc. (kind of a mix between fiction and reality I guess). And I love movies, so when HBO or similar has a free preview weekend my DVR gets a workout. The reality is that between work, school and sleep, there isn't a lot of time for much viewing, though in winter when it gets dark at 4:30 that time increases a little.

If I had high-speed internet I would cancel my DISH, but not available in the sticks. Until then I just DVR everything and skip the commercials. I watch a few fictional shows......got to admit, I love The Walking Dead. But mostly I like the History channel, Discovery channel type stuff like Gold Rush, The Curse of Oak Island, Vikings, etc. (kind of a mix between fiction and reality I guess). And I love movies, so when HBO or similar has a free preview weekend my DVR gets a workout. The reality is that between work, school and sleep, there isn't a lot of time for much viewing, though in winter when it gets dark at 4:30 that time increases a little.

I wonder if Parker gets a lot of requests to work for him??

I do not do Facebook or twitter so I cannot ask him

I wonder if Parker gets a lot of requests to work for him??

I do not do Facebook or twitter so I cannot ask him
Parker might be looking for some of his teeth in the over-burden.