• Welcome to the new and improved Building Code Forum. We appreciate you being here and hope that you are getting the information that you need concerning all codes of the building trades. This is a free forum to the public due to the generosity of the Sawhorses, Corporate Supporters and Supporters who have upgraded their accounts. If you would like to have improved access to the forum please upgrade to Sawhorse by first logging in then clicking here: Upgrades

where to find used restroom partitions (California)

heartofglass

Bronze Member
I'm on an extreme budget in a very small town and was dumbfounded by how many thousands of dollars the lowest grade restroom partition is here (only one place in the county to buy them, sigh). We're going on a road trip to get a lot of our used bar equipment in the Bay Area, and I'm wondering if any contractors know where to check for used restroom partitions. There are none at the local scrapyard (is this where one would check in a larger city? or do these show up at restaurant equipment auctions, or what?). Any recommendations for favorite scrapyards in the Bay Area, Redding/Chico,or Southern Oregon (I'm at the northern-most tip of California coast)? Thanks for any help!

A closed place of business??

More than likely they are wrecked out when a bathroom is redone

Just make it open seating??

Try an arechitectural salvage yard. Many partitions and frames are cut and sized to fit. I would be very surprised if you find a use system that will fit in your application