• Welcome to the new and improved Building Code Forum. We appreciate you being here and hope that you are getting the information that you need concerning all codes of the building trades. This is a free forum to the public due to the generosity of the Sawhorses, Corporate Supporters and Supporters who have upgraded their accounts. If you would like to have improved access to the forum please upgrade to Sawhorse by first logging in then clicking here: Upgrades

Which one do you like best?

@ ! @

Rembo, respectfully sir, but IMO, ...they all seem to represent more
of a Residential application than all of the construction trades \
projects.......The only structure in the various images all have
seem to represent a Residential house.

A casual visitor to the Forum might get the wrong impression,
...that it is more about Residential projects than all of the
construction types.

That said, ...this is your Forum, so you can place whatever
imagery you want to on it.

Suggestion: Throw your AI a bag of "bit coins" and instruct
it to show you some more comprehensive views of the
whole structures construction industry........Where is the
love for the plbg., electrical, HVAC and other trades ?

@ ! @

Rembo, respectfully sir, but IMO, ...they all seem to represent more
of a Residential application than all of the construction trades \
projects.......The only structure in the various images all have
seem to represent a Residential house.

A casual visitor to the Forum might get the wrong impression,
...that it is more about Residential projects than all of the
construction types.

This was my first impression as well...

I love this site but it is rather more commercially oriented.

I like the top right one btw...

Who says that is a house? Top right, all the white hats? Three-four level scaffolding? I think it is a good mix. A commercial type building could throw people off the other way, that residential q's are not applicable. JMHO

Bing AI: create a picture with a skyline with houses and high-rises, a Sears store and a 7-11, some jungle in the background with a tiger. add a logo "The Building Code Forum"

OIG-7.jpg

create a picture with a skyline with houses and high-rises, a Lowes store and a 7-11, some jungle in the background with a small tiger. add a banner at the top that states "The Building Code Forum"
OIG-3.jpg
Don't like the little, lame looking tiger.

Chat GPT did this...in about two seconds:

I'm a text-based AI and I can't create visual images or pictures. However, I can describe a scene for you that includes all the elements you mentioned, and you can use this description as a reference for creating the image yourself or with the help of a graphic designer.

Picture Description:The scene features a vibrant skyline with a mix of houses and high-rise buildings. The houses in the foreground have a charming, suburban feel with red-brick exteriors, white picket fences, and well-manicured lawns. The high-rise buildings rise majestically behind them, representing the urban side of the city. The architecture varies, with some sleek and modern skyscrapers and others having a more classic, art deco design.

In the midst of this urban landscape, there's a prominent Sears store, easily recognizable by its iconic blue and white signage. Adjacent to it, you'll find a 7-11 convenience store, with its characteristic green and orange logo.

In the background, beyond the cityscape, a lush jungle with dense vegetation and towering palm trees creates a striking contrast to the urban environment. Amongst the jungle foliage, a majestic tiger can be seen, prowling gracefully.

At the bottom of the image, centered between the cityscape and the jungle, is the logo "The Building Code Forum." This logo is professional and modern, with a clean and easily readable font, perhaps in a shade that complements the overall color scheme of the image.

The tiger is graceful.... I like that tiger.

Last edited:
Top right.

Ice, I like your top one, but unfortunately all the Sears stores I've seen in the past couple years have been boarded up or being torn down.