• Welcome to the new and improved Building Code Forum. We appreciate you being here and hope that you are getting the information that you need concerning all codes of the building trades. This is a free forum to the public due to the generosity of the Sawhorses, Corporate Supporters and Supporters who have upgraded their accounts. If you would like to have improved access to the forum please upgrade to Sawhorse by first logging in then clicking here: Upgrades

Why am I no longer allowed to post responses to my thread??

L4Gray

I’ve been trying to reach an administrator to find out what’s going on. When I try to respond to posts on my thread, I now get an error box saying that I cannot post be abuse I have either posted “spam-like” content or “inappropriate content.” I have very obviously done neither of those things, and do not understand why I have received no help from administrators to resolve this issue. This is my 5th attempt.

I’ve been trying to reach an administrator to find out what’s going on. When I try to respond to posts on my thread, I now get an error box saying that I cannot post be abuse I have either posted “spam-like” content or “inappropriate content.” I have very obviously done neither of those things, and do not understand why I have received no help from administrators to resolve this issue. This is my 5th attempt.
*because I have either posted

Not sure why. I brought up your profile in the admin file and it is set no different than any other registered user. Not sure why that is happening. You are the only one who has brought this to my attention so far. I will wait this out to see if we have any other reports. I know at work my computer acts differently than when I am home. Sorry for any inconvenience. I will have to check your IP address to see if it was on the spam list.

L4

I have seen when people first join that it seems to take a few days, before they can post with no problems.

The other thing I was going to ask, if you tried to post, but not quote anyone, use the quote button, thought that might be some of the problem.

Anyway, looks like you are in the group, keep on posting.

L4

I have seen when people first join that it seems to take a few days, before they can post with no problems.

The other thing I was going to ask, if you tried to post, but not quote anyone, use the quote button, thought that might be some of the problem.

Anyway, looks like you are in the group, keep on posting.
Well, I can now communicate with others on *this post.
In one of my responses, I quoted a small section of an email from the insurance carrier, and it sounds like that may have caused the system to block further communication from me.
I’ll go back to my thread and see if anything cleared up. If not, maybe the administrator can unblock me?

Well, I can now communicate with others on *this post.
In one of my responses, I quoted a small section of an email from the insurance carrier, and it sounds like that may have caused the system to block further communication from me.
I’ll go back to my thread and see if anything cleared up. If not, maybe the administrator can unblock me?
Nope! Still blocked. Have not been able to respond to anyone’s helpful suggestions since Saturday morning. I keep getting the same error message, which states “If you still have problems, please contact an administrator.”