• Welcome to the new and improved Building Code Forum. We appreciate you being here and hope that you are getting the information that you need concerning all codes of the building trades. This is a free forum to the public due to the generosity of the Sawhorses, Corporate Supporters and Supporters who have upgraded their accounts. If you would like to have improved access to the forum please upgrade to Sawhorse by first logging in then clicking here: Upgrades

Why Residential Remodeling Contractors Need......

Lets not forget also the screwed up stud framing. I know how to frame a stud wall better than that.

Studs are at an angle. It's like it isn't straight like the other studs closer in the wall plane. Look at the studs at the bottom left corner of the pic and look at the studs at the bottom right of the pic.

Studs are at an angle. It's like it isn't straight like the other studs closer in the wall plane. Look at the studs at the bottom left corner of the pic and look at the studs at the bottom right of the pic.
I saw that too but I think it's just the angle of how the picture was taken, not that studs are on an angle. They also look like they are 2x6s in the right-hand part of the picture.