• Welcome to the new and improved Building Code Forum. We appreciate you being here and hope that you are getting the information that you need concerning all codes of the building trades. This is a free forum to the public due to the generosity of the Sawhorses, Corporate Supporters and Supporters who have upgraded their accounts. If you would like to have improved access to the forum please upgrade to Sawhorse by first logging in then clicking here: Upgrades

Why you should donate

And since Jeff got that slick lil donate button at the top of the page, they should be rolling in!

Last edited by a moderator:
Jobsaver said:
Next, I hope he adds a donut button.
You'll find the donuts on the tailgate of my truck when you pull up for the inspection. You can leave the approval tag there. :D :D :cool:

Bill

Partnership entitles one to some good wholesome jerkey from some of the best tasting animals in the Midwest and I could use access to some of those avitars ;)

brudgers said:
Why you should donate
IMO for this reason alone.

jar546 said:
If donations do not keep up with costs then I will have no other choice but to accept advertising.
The name of this board is "Advanced Code Group". Sounds pretty professional and reflects the outstanding resources of our memberships collective knowledge. Now picture someone with a professional question finding us via search engine and seeing a bunch of banners and flashy moving adverts. Yeah, no.:mad:

fatboy said:
And since Jeff got that slick lil donate button at the top of the page, they shopuld be rolling in!
I just noticed it, I'm surprised Jeff didn't put up a pair of buttons.