• Welcome to the new and improved Building Code Forum. We appreciate you being here and hope that you are getting the information that you need concerning all codes of the building trades. This is a free forum to the public due to the generosity of the Sawhorses, Corporate Supporters and Supporters who have upgraded their accounts. If you would like to have improved access to the forum please upgrade to Sawhorse by first logging in then clicking here: Upgrades

Wyoming Building Officials & Fire Marshals Annual Business Meeting & Conference

jpranch

Platinum Member
Good morning everybody. Attached is the registration and information for our annual meeting & seminars. The only things that may change would be additional sponsors that we have not heard back from. Our speakers are to be determined as I have invited Governor Mead, ICC President Ron Piester, ICC Vice President Steve Jones and ICC CEO Dominic Sims. Please send this out to as many people as you can. I'm out of here after today and will be flying to Atlantic City New Jersey on Thursday for the ICC annual business meeting. Wish me luck to be re-elected to the ICC board. View attachment 2042

View attachment 1946

WCBO ABM 2013.pdf

WCBO ABM 2013.pdf