• Welcome to the new and improved Building Code Forum. We appreciate you being here and hope that you are getting the information that you need concerning all codes of the building trades. This is a free forum to the public due to the generosity of the Sawhorses, Corporate Supporters and Supporters who have upgraded their accounts. If you would like to have improved access to the forum please upgrade to Sawhorse by first logging in then clicking here: Upgrades

Yelp

cda

Sawhorse 123
So I was setting in a restaurant and doing a Yelp review on how it was not do great, first and last visit,

Just wonder how a person could do Yelp reviews of inspectors and contractors???

Just wanting to rate me one more time.......seriously,

More informal approach for in house research - not for public viewing-

Monkey Survey? I believe that is the correct term for the survey site I am thinking of...

I am sure that smarter people than me have other websites that may allow someone to register, perform the survey, and keep the survey results / comments restricted for viewing - or allowed them to be view in all or in part.

Just wonder how a person could do Yelp reviews of inspectors ???

People call the office manager. There are three inspectors in my office. I average 1.5 complaints a week...mostly solar contractors. The other inspectors never generate complaints. They are much better inspectors than myself. Just ask the office manager.....or anyone else in the department.