• Welcome to the new and improved Building Code Forum. We appreciate you being here and hope that you are getting the information that you need concerning all codes of the building trades. This is a free forum to the public due to the generosity of the Sawhorses, Corporate Supporters and Supporters who have upgraded their accounts. If you would like to have improved access to the forum please upgrade to Sawhorse by first logging in then clicking here: Upgrades

Sawhorse. Automatically renews.

cda

Sawhorse 123
I am going to renew, but I thought I had turned off the automatic renewal??

How is it done??

Sawhorse 1 Year
1 Year subscription as Sawhorse. Automatically renews.

It is suppose to remind you. If you have auto-pay with Paypal it should renew. We are still having issues with communication between Paypal and the site that have supposedly been resolved.

Thanks, I saw I was coming up for renewal.

I just do not like auto pay and auto renewal, not just this site.

I do not go on pay pal much. Now that you said paypal, I think that is where you can designate autorenewal

Yes, the swap to the new system was not seamless as hoped with Paypal but you can have yourself auto renewed through them. If there are any issues, please contact me asap and let me know so I can manually enter you in.

I'm not a fan of autorenewal either. When I renewed last year PayPal set me up for autorenewal, and I had to go back into PayPal right after renewing to turn it off.

Not sure how long it takes the PayPal to clear.

Sorry forgot it was due.

When clear can I get back in good standing, so I can post some pictures

Thanks

Not sure how long it takes the PayPal to clear.

Sorry forgot it was due.

When clear can I get back in good standing, so I can post some pictures

Thanks
I'm having a similar issue with not being able to immediately edit my post. On a separate matter when we changed the billing I was charged twice but did not receive the extended benefits.

OK Folks, I have a persistent problem with Paypal communicating to the forum to update your status. It appears to be a renewal problem where if you were a Sawhorse under the old software (vBulletin) then Paypal still has you with codes to update that forum and not the new one. What has been happening is that I have to be reactive and wait to hear from people in order to manually upgrade them. For this I apologize, I am running blind and don't like it. I wish there was a better way.

OK Folks, I have a persistent problem with Paypal communicating to the forum to update your status. It appears to be a renewal problem where if you were a Sawhorse under the old software (vBulletin) then Paypal still has you with codes to update that forum and not the new one. What has been happening is that I have to be reactive and wait to hear from people in order to manually upgrade them. For this I apologize, I am running blind and don't like it. I wish there was a better way.

Well

Have a lifetime membership fee, so we do not have to renew??

Oh these computer things, they will never make it!!

I received an email that my Paypal account has been closed and payment was due Jan. 22 and it's nice to know that I'm currently displayed as a Sawhorse. I've two questions;

How to pay other than PayPal ? I cannot find a link to make a payment.

How to check when the membership expires?

I login and out in hoping to view the above information. Could it be IT blocks it as does the Amazon link?

Last edited:
It is suppose to remind you. If you have auto-pay with Paypal it should renew. We are still having issues with communication between Paypal and the site that have supposedly been resolved.

So, I just sent an email out and we figured out the disconnect. It was with the old system for
those that signed up as Sawhorses and Supporters BEFORE we moved to this new platform.
IF you have a pre-April 2016 membership that has auto-renewal on Paypal, you need to stop
the auto-renewal with Paypal and then sign up under the new system when your old
membership expires. The old membership Paypal does not communicate with the new
system and there is nothing I can do about it.

Ok, I just cancelled my automatic pmt to REMAS. So now I just wait until I am going to expire and sign up as a new member once this current membership expires?