• Welcome to the new and improved Building Code Forum. We appreciate you being here and hope that you are getting the information that you need concerning all codes of the building trades. This is a free forum to the public due to the generosity of the Sawhorses, Corporate Supporters and Supporters who have upgraded their accounts. If you would like to have improved access to the forum please upgrade to Sawhorse by first logging in then clicking here: Upgrades

And The Best Tape Measure Is................

I have no idea why I watched that video.....and then I discover that none were tested under water so what's the point of it all.

I have no idea why I watched that video.....and then I discover that none were tested under water so what's the point of it all.

I, like you do underwater inspections of the pool. I need accurate measurements to ensure the suction filter screen meets the new requirements.

Nice pool shot there Jeff........

I am, have always been a Stanley Power-lock. A contractor buddy of mine shared my opinion until a few years back, totally a Fat-Max guy for him and his crew.

s-l640.jpg

The best!
I bet Conarb has one of these?

I 2nd Pcinspector. I started life with a masons foot rule during my years in tech school and used it during the time I spent in the trades. When I moved to inspections I tried a fat max and a random 15' roll tape and quickly made my way back to the masons foot rule. They serve double duty for me, measure and stiff enough to hit smokes and co's on ten foot ceilings.