• Welcome to the new and improved Building Code Forum. We appreciate you being here and hope that you are getting the information that you need concerning all codes of the building trades. This is a free forum to the public due to the generosity of the Sawhorses, Corporate Supporters and Supporters who have upgraded their accounts. If you would like to have improved access to the forum please upgrade to Sawhorse by first logging in then clicking here: Upgrades

FREE ICC Deck Code Webinar!

Glenn

I am teaching a complimentary 90 minute webinar about IRC deck codes on May 29th for ICC. This webinar will take one subject from each of the ten chapters of my second edition book being released this summer. Deck Construction Based on the 2018 IRC.

It's free. It's through ICC. It's a subject I am very, very experienced in. (I am part of the group that has developed the new deck codes since 2015). All I hope for is lots of people interested in the subject I love so much.

https://www.iccsafe.org/news-and-events-calendar/deck-safety-and-the-codes/

I am teaching a complimentary 90 minute webinar about IRC deck codes on May 29th for ICC. This webinar will take one subject from each of the ten chapters of my second edition book being released this summer. Deck Construction Based on the 2018 IRC.

It's free. It's through ICC. It's a subject I am very, very experienced in. (I am part of the group that has developed the new deck codes since 2015). All I hope for is lots of people interested in the subject I love so much.

Yet another free one? If anyone does not know, Glenn is extremely knowledgeable with ICC deck codes and since this is free, it would be one of the best things you could do for yourself, whether or not you need ICC credits.

Is this seminar registered for AIA Credits in addition to ICC Credits?

Thank you, Glenn! Your tireless contributions and input help keep our industry vibrant. I hope everyone can attend the webinar, if for no other reason than hear your corny humor that keeps the topics interesting. :D

Thanks, Inspector Gift!
I just got word from ICC that so far there are 796 people signed up! That makes me so happy. Don't be left out! Eveyone's going to be there! ha, ha!

This webinar hit the limit of 1,000 people, so ICC raised the limit to 1,500. There are now 1200 people enrolled. The ICC record of attendance is 1326.

How cool would that be if "deck codes" broke the all-time ICC record? It would be really cool. Please enroll. This is my complimentary contribution to Building Safety Month. You will not be bored or disappointed in 90 minutes on this webinar. That I can promise.

Thank you.

I had no problems.

Glenn you Did a great job. Plenty of the same comment in the chat as well. You just need to get more time LOL.

Was I the only one that was unable to join because the password they gave us did not work? Even when I copied and paste.
That sucks. But they did record it an will make it available. I'll post when I have the link. Thanks for trying.

I had no problems.

Glenn you Did a great job. Plenty of the same comment in the chat as well. You just need to get more time LOL.

I need to learn how to fit the content to the time. But practicing it knowing there is no one listening, I just never deliver it the same. Thanks so much though. Glad you enjoyed it.

I have taken a couple of your courses now and I don't mind you taking more time. Not sure why, but your explanations are great and I don't seem to have a problem staying awake!!