• Welcome to the new and improved Building Code Forum. We appreciate you being here and hope that you are getting the information that you need concerning all codes of the building trades. This is a free forum to the public due to the generosity of the Sawhorses, Corporate Supporters and Supporters who have upgraded their accounts. If you would like to have improved access to the forum please upgrade to Sawhorse by first logging in then clicking here: Upgrades

Today is the day

Whatever comes out of the box and we matched the old colors.
Do we want to vote on new colors? Not sure I want to spend money on a redesign for colors.
I would not spend the money, but if it was easily accomplished, it may be another story.

Had a coworker walk by and they thought I was on FB, as the color and page layout is similar.

I like it. Crisp new look, I haven't had a lot of time to play but it looks like it has more features. I think I'll like the "watch" button with email notifications. Gonna try it with this thread.

OK!!!

Now is the time, If you are not a Sawhorse, lets go!!!!!

Support the forum!!!

#KeeptheForumAlive

Jeff, it is "An Average Day" post #4147. Maybe it is just that pic? Because I see that I can save ICE's pics from his latest posts.
That's not my picture and I can't save it either.

This place reminds me of the Reader's Digest with the big font.