• Welcome to the new and improved Building Code Forum. We appreciate you being here and hope that you are getting the information that you need concerning all codes of the building trades. This is a free forum to the public due to the generosity of the Sawhorses, Corporate Supporters and Supporters who have upgraded their accounts. If you would like to have improved access to the forum please upgrade to Sawhorse by first logging in then clicking here: Upgrades

Code Development Ethical Philosophy.

Glenn

I had planned to pass out this message on free mouse pads at the Group A hearings this year, but that will have to wait until next year.

However, I want to be sure to share the message. This is the first filter I put any proposal through and it is pass/fail regarding my opposition. I hope you will too.

I have zero tolerance or respect for selfishness and manipulation.

1927 UBC preface mousepad.001.jpeg

Thanks Glenn....I will share this with region VI if you don't mind as we are just about to start going through the review of proposed changes....

Thanks Glenn....I will share this with region VI if you don't mind as we are just about to start going through the review of proposed changes....
Note the BCC logo and URL. Yes, please share! ha, ha!

Note the BCC logo and URL. Yes, please share! ha, ha!
Does that mean you want him to keep the BCC logo and URL, or delete them?

I would think you would take the advertising, and think that is what you mean, but just clarifying?

Cool thought though Glenn!

Does that mean you want him to keep the BCC logo and URL, or delete them?

I would think you would take the advertising, and think that is what you mean, but just clarifying?

Cool thought though Glenn!
Yes, please keep the logo and URL. I was just being a smart arse in my disclosure that I am still just a dirty capitalist trying to promote my goods under the guise of a great message! Ha, ha!

Seriously though, I am genuine about the message. Also seriously... hundreds of dollars of mousepads are for marketing that URL!

I think I'm shooting myself in the foot if I keep typing. Better stop here. I might not be as clever and funny as I think I am!

You Fatboy, will be taking a mouse pad whether you want one or not! Ha, ha!

Last edited by a moderator:
YAY! Give the man a toaster!

Take one any day Glenn!

And you know I get around the Code Change Hearings, it we ever get to do them live again!