• Welcome to the new and improved Building Code Forum. We appreciate you being here and hope that you are getting the information that you need concerning all codes of the building trades. This is a free forum to the public due to the generosity of the Sawhorses, Corporate Supporters and Supporters who have upgraded their accounts. If you would like to have improved access to the forum please upgrade to Sawhorse by first logging in then clicking here: Upgrades

What's the Verdict?

I noticed that the advanced editor is not available when I log on with my ipad.

If I misspell a word I get a red line under it and then I can click on the word and fix it....but not always. I get the line but nothing happens when I click on the word.

If I try to edit a post with pictures it is too easy to lose the entire post.

When I post pictures sometime I can post directly to the thread but other times I am taken to another window and have to post the picture there first.

Moments ago I posted a picture and it came out as half of the picture. When I tried to fix it half of the post disappeared.

This thing is a touchy pain in the ***. And by the way the *** emoji is gone.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am completely red. It is because cda hit the like button at about 25 of my posts. I figured it out right after I asked about it the first time. So now anyone not familiar will see all that red and figure I have been voted off the island. I better stop talking about it before Jeff turns it pink.
You smart people are no fun!

Don't have thumbs up or down, so .....⛱

In creating a post I was interrupted by an invalid server error five times. Nothing was lost and it posted but this thing is herky jerky.

Change is a difficult thing to overcome. I find several features very useful and other things are more difficult to do - however, that has a lot to do with exploring the website and experimenting with new features that were not there before.I like the new forum ---- just still having issues with where and how to mark a topic read ---- it seems temperamental in performance and i don't know if it is the software, connection speed, or if it is operator error....

Keeping an open mind and trying to go with the flow...
It seems in the last couple of days that the marking of read posts has been happening automatically...

Thanks to Jeff

sincerely,

Builder Bob

Marking posts read is still not working in Tap talk for me. Its not really working on the laptop either. I read some posts and marked others on the laptop with nothing happening.

Sent from my VK815 using Tapatalk