• Welcome to the new and improved Building Code Forum. We appreciate you being here and hope that you are getting the information that you need concerning all codes of the building trades. This is a free forum to the public due to the generosity of the Sawhorses, Corporate Supporters and Supporters who have upgraded their accounts. If you would like to have improved access to the forum please upgrade to Sawhorse by first logging in then clicking here: Upgrades

What's the Verdict?

I heard if you get all ten boxes filled out you get a free used toaster, crumbs in the bottom are optional.

pc1

I did a google search and found out that I have a terrible reputation here at the forum. Fancy that. I managed to get a bad reputation before anyone got a good reputation. And I had no clue. I hate when that happens.
How is that? What do you mean?

How is that? What do you mean?
At three or four vbulletin forums that have similar bars or stars the possibility is red or green. It is a signal of who to trust. Green is a good reputation and red is the opposite. They have a mechanism to rate threads which I haven't found here but as you can see, I am turning red.

At three or four vbulletin forums that have similar bars or stars the possibility is red or green. It is a signal of who to trust. Green is a good reputation and red is the opposite. They have a mechanism to rate threads which I haven't found here but as you can see, I am turning red.
A higher SPF rating, can help protect a person better from getting Red , and one with some mosquito repellant will also help against the zika

Last edited by a moderator:
ICE,

Reputation: The general estimate in which a person or thing is held by others, especially by a community. Repute, either good or bad.

Tigers have flees!

As of this morning the only one here with the lipstick tracks is the Tiger, and he's got 4 stripes. Could it be that it's simply that the only one here that has stripes is the tiger? On the other hand it takes a gal to get her lipstick on a man's collar, maybe we ought to ask the gals here why they are kissing him? If he wore a kilt I'd understand but I don't think he's been ordained in the order.

I'm not seeing these markings........
Ice is the only one I see

On his posts

Look under his name

Look under where it says sawhorse

The first four horizontal bars are colored red

It's not so much red as it is Cheetos orange....hence fatboy's fingers.

Last edited by a moderator:
Why is the quote button missing on this post that is next to the flag and like buttons? It was there on an earlier post I made and is on other posts.

Why is the quote button missing on this post that is next to the flag and like buttons? It was there on an earlier post I made and is on other posts.
It's there on mine

I paid the extra two cents for that feature.

Maybe the device you are on??

Mt,

It's on mine, just sayin

I am completely red. It is because cda hit the like button at about 25 of my posts. I figured it out right after I asked about it the first time. So now anyone not familiar will see all that red and figure I have been voted off the island. I better stop talking about it before Jeff turns it pink.