• Welcome to the new and improved Building Code Forum. We appreciate you being here and hope that you are getting the information that you need concerning all codes of the building trades. This is a free forum to the public due to the generosity of the Sawhorses, Corporate Supporters and Supporters who have upgraded their accounts. If you would like to have improved access to the forum please upgrade to Sawhorse by first logging in then clicking here: Upgrades

4 Months and 1.4 Million page views

cda,

Do me a favor and ask Jeff for some more stats. Stuff like what he mentioned at the beginning of this thread.

Thanks

Well it's a day later cda.... are you with me on this? Do I have to ask somebody else to help?

Last edited by a moderator:
Your not being ignored, I'm sure Jeff saw the post and will do what he wants with it..............

fatboy said:
Your not being ignored, I'm sure Jeff saw the post and will do what he wants with it..............
Oh, well thanks fatboy.....I guess I didn't think of that. I'm not being ignored at all am I.

OK, I made a stab at it;

Members 8,951

New Threads 13,130

User Activity 165,125

I assume that means number of visitors.

Don't know how jar figured the # pages visited

Well, thanks, but partial failure. I was using 10/1/10 as our start, but after poking on the ICC forum, which ceased to exist in their history on 10/17/09, so I am missing the first years stats for our forum in those categories, as this site was up and running almost simultaneously with the shutting down of ICC. They lack just short of two years of activity after the shut down.

Tigerloose you were the last post prior to the gap in their history. Page 80, if you have the patience to advance backwards at 2 years per click.

[h=3]
forum_stats.png
The Building Code Forum Statistics[/h]Threads 11,716 Posts 134,753 Members 6,470Welcome to our newest member, jumpstart

This and more is at the bottom of Forum Home page