• Welcome to the new and improved Building Code Forum. We appreciate you being here and hope that you are getting the information that you need concerning all codes of the building trades. This is a free forum to the public due to the generosity of the Sawhorses, Corporate Supporters and Supporters who have upgraded their accounts. If you would like to have improved access to the forum please upgrade to Sawhorse by first logging in then clicking here: Upgrades

6/15 anyone having trouble??

No problem with my laptop. Still a blank page with my Ipad. I shut it off and tried hours later but no success.

The new link works on my iPad. I just noticed a new Amazon link. If Jeff is getting paid if we use it....we should use it.

Last edited:
My laptop at home did not work on this site all weekend, I got the white screen, tried a search and got the same result on that link. Got right in this morning with old bookmark on work computer. hmmmm

Yep, won't log me in when I use the saved bookmark. I will try saving a new bookmark.

Google Chrome I can log on with the link cda provided and link to new post ok but it will not link to FORUMs or ARTICLES fire fox works with no problems