• Welcome to the new and improved Building Code Forum. We appreciate you being here and hope that you are getting the information that you need concerning all codes of the building trades. This is a free forum to the public due to the generosity of the Sawhorses, Corporate Supporters and Supporters who have upgraded their accounts. If you would like to have improved access to the forum please upgrade to Sawhorse by first logging in then clicking here: Upgrades

A VERY Important Announcement

peach

a VERY important annoucement

drum roll, please..

Our dear friend/advisor/contributor JP Ranch (also known as Jim Brown from Gillette Wyoming), is throwing his hat into the ring for ICC director. He's seeking the position being vacated by John Darnell in Region 2.

It's an "at large " position; the membership vote to be held in Phoenix in October/November. The agenda hasn't been published, but plan your attendance in advance to support Jim.

While it may be surprising to most of you that Jim is doing this, it's really important to have a director with "mud on his boots" to represent us on the ICC board.

Personally, I know Jim and I absolutely throw my support to his elevation to this position.

Vote early... vote often.. I will be there in Phoenix.. if I can to support him.

Post a banner.. and spread the word.

GO JIM

Last edited by a moderator:
thrilled he asked me to break the news; if you all were like I was.. it was like keeping the best secret ever.. (like knowing what the royal wedding dress was 10 weeks ago); hard to keep my mouth shut/fingers silent!

Support Jim!

I know what you're saying peach, after talking to him last week, it was like, "OK Jim, bust it out!"

It will be great to have one of our folks on the inside!

He's a CBO now, too (as of today)...

Go JIM.. he'll really represent "the rest of us".

$ $ $ $

C O N G R A T U L A T I O N S Jimbo, the CBO!! :cheers

Woooooooo Hooooooo!!

$ $ $ $

Thanks ladies & gent's. That legal / managemant mod was a pretty tough exam. I actually found the tech mod not as bad. I will make running for the board "official" late next week when I turn in the proper paperwork. Again I thank all of you for the kind words and support.

I hope he is a PIA to them like he has been to us!!! Just kidding!

Jim, as soon as you get that info we talked about pass it on and I'll do my best to get the two organizations I'm a member of to write a letter of support.

Good luck!

Hey Jim, if you have any materials you could send my way I'll keep working on getting that chapter letter of support we talked about -

networking is a great way to get the message out; when people know who you are, that's 75% of the battle.