• Welcome to the new and improved Building Code Forum. We appreciate you being here and hope that you are getting the information that you need concerning all codes of the building trades. This is a free forum to the public due to the generosity of the Sawhorses, Corporate Supporters and Supporters who have upgraded their accounts. If you would like to have improved access to the forum please upgrade to Sawhorse by first logging in then clicking here: Upgrades

Air speed velocity?

Re: Air speed velocity?

Run away! Run away!

Just trying to keep this one going for 'haz'. Who knows, maybe we'll hit 500 posts! ;)

Empowerment!

Dennis the Peasant: Listen. Strange women lying in ponds distributing swords is no basis for a system of government. Supreme executive power derives from a mandate from the masses, not from some farcical aquatic ceremony.

Arthur: Be quiet!

Dennis: You can't expect to wield supreme power just 'cause some watery tart threw a sword at you!

Dennis the Peasant: If I went round saying I was an emporer, just because some moistened bimp lobbed a scimitar at me, they'd put me away!

Parts, Who shall play each part... Dominic you be King Arthur...

Woman: Oh. How do you do?

King Arthur: How do you do, good lady? I am Arthur, King of the Britons. Whose castle is that?

Woman: King of the who?

King Arthur: King of the Britons.

Woman: Who are the Britons?

King Arthur: Well, we all are. We are all Britons. And I am your king.

Woman: I didn't know we had a king. I thought we were an autonomous collective.

Dennis: You'rw foolin' yourself! We're living in a dictatorship. A self-perpetuating autocracy in which the working class...

Woman: Oh, there you go bringing class into it again.

Dennis: Well, that's what it's all about! If only people would...

King Arthur: Please, please, good people, I am in haste. Who lives in that castle?

Woman: No one lives there.

King Arthur: Then who is your lord?

Woman: We don't have a lord.

Dennis: I told you, we're an anarco-sydicalist commune. We take it in turns to be a sort of executive officer for the week...

King Arthur: Yes...

Dennis: ...but all the decisions of that officer have to be ratified at a special bi-weekly meeting...

King Arthur: Yes I see...

Dennis: ...by a simple majority in the case of purely internal affairs...

King Arthur: Be quiet!

Dennis: ...but by a two thirds majority in the case of...

King Arthur: Be quiet! I order you to be quiet!

Woman: Order, eh? Who does he think he is?

So...logically....if..she...weighs..the same...as a duck......then...she's made of wood.....and therefore.....a witch!

Had to keep it going! :D Can't let it sit for more than a month!

crap! It's been so long since I've seen it, now I'm going to have to watch it again so I can contribute......... :?

peach, you nailed it, I think we could fill all the roles....... :lol:

hazmatpoobah said:
Go away or I'll fart in your general direction -- you english k-nigh-et!
Being new it took me a minute to get here, and in the hopes of a revival. I offer up ASHRAE Standard 62.1 in lieu of IMC Table 403.3.