• Welcome to the new and improved Building Code Forum. We appreciate you being here and hope that you are getting the information that you need concerning all codes of the building trades. This is a free forum to the public due to the generosity of the Sawhorses, Corporate Supporters and Supporters who have upgraded their accounts. If you would like to have improved access to the forum please upgrade to Sawhorse by first logging in then clicking here: Upgrades

Android and iPhone Apps for The Building Code Forum NEED INPUT ASAP

jar546

Forum Coordinator
As you should know, or hopefully are aware, for the past few years we have developed apps for use on your smart phones. This comes, of course at a cost. I don't know how many people are actually using the apps and with the amount of EX-Supporters and Sawhorses I am looking for a way to cut costs. If you religiously use the apps, please post on this thread and let me know so that I can make a decision as to whether or not I will continue to pay the fees and maintenance costs of mobile application.

I would love to continue to lead the way like we have with a very progressive forum and use of the latest technology and trends but that, of course, comes at a cost and if the majority of the users of this forum do not financially support it, that will not be possible.

Thank you and look forward to your input as to whether or not you use the mobile applications.

Ok I know about the forum app and do not use

What other apps are you talking about??

I tried the mobile and didn't like it at all. The full website works well enough for me.

I've used it only a few times, I prefer the full site. If the app were not available I wouldn't miss it.