• Welcome to the new and improved Building Code Forum. We appreciate you being here and hope that you are getting the information that you need concerning all codes of the building trades. This is a free forum to the public due to the generosity of the Sawhorses, Corporate Supporters and Supporters who have upgraded their accounts. If you would like to have improved access to the forum please upgrade to Sawhorse by first logging in then clicking here: Upgrades

Article: Donate to the Wilson & Family Relief Fund

The Paypal option should help out tremendously. Paypal charges us 2.9% plus $.30 per transaction until we are approved by the IRS as a non-profit, then it goes to 2.2% plus $.30.

@ JPohling, I had no problem, just hit it again myself to check.

@ jar, I realize that it will take away some funding for paypal, but I think it will generate a lot more funding. I had been meaning to write a check all week, but I seldom write checks, so just never got to it. Paypal is way easier for me.

Tried multiple times and no luck. Banner is also asking me to become a sawhorse???? I realize I am relatively new to being a sawhorse, but I have not had any other issues trying to post or anything.

Interesting. I'm on IE, and at work, where the IT has everything screwed down so tight I can't even get most pictures, and I have tried several times and keep getting through.