• Welcome to the new and improved Building Code Forum. We appreciate you being here and hope that you are getting the information that you need concerning all codes of the building trades. This is a free forum to the public due to the generosity of the Sawhorses, Corporate Supporters and Supporters who have upgraded their accounts. If you would like to have improved access to the forum please upgrade to Sawhorse by first logging in then clicking here: Upgrades

at least they tried

ADAGuy.....Ever heard of Capitalism?.....Screw everyone else, I'm getting mine!.... :) ...The market self regulates, when we need affordable housing, we will get it....

ADAguy said:
Paul, ever heard of "sharing" your good fortune?
First, there is the fallacy that the only reason you are well of is fortune. Good graces, as it were.

Second, sharing is one thing. Having what's yours taken and distributed is another.

Brent.

"Paul, ever heard of "sharing" your good fortune? "

I share my good fortune by contributing to Habitat for Humanity and sometimes putting in a workday on one of their houses. Forcing me to pay for somebody else's house is Marxism.

Carrying your line of thinking farther, should my grocery bill have a surcharge to help feed the homeless, and should there be a surcharge on buying a car to provide wheels for the less fortunate?

Ah, but do you use a markets card to save money when you shop there so that they can track your sales? Talk about a gimmick.