• Welcome to the new and improved Building Code Forum. We appreciate you being here and hope that you are getting the information that you need concerning all codes of the building trades. This is a free forum to the public due to the generosity of the Sawhorses, Corporate Supporters and Supporters who have upgraded their accounts. If you would like to have improved access to the forum please upgrade to Sawhorse by first logging in then clicking here: Upgrades

Baltimore who is here now?

Re: Baltimore who is here now?

By the way, I met RJJ, jpranch and jar546 here. Glad to meet each of you. Anyone here for the MOE hearings, I'm on that committee.

Gary

JP,

You gave me a heart attack. I opened your link and there was my boss. (Dupler) :?

Then I scrolled around and found you. Our department has sent a lot of people to the hearings this year but not me. We also had some representation in committees. Looks like fun from the outside. Safe travels home everyone.

Daddy-O, It has been fun but there is more BS here than in a stock yard. I'm headed home tomorrow for some peace and quite.

High Desert, great meeting you.