Chief Cook & Bottlewasher
- Oct 16, 2009
- Palm Beach County Florida
FYI, if you haven't already, open up Bluebeam and update to the newest version 20.1.15
What’s new in version 20.1.15:Revu 20.1 expands on the Markup tool and Studio enhancements in Revu 20.0, and also includes updated support for SharePoint, so you can securely authenticate Revu and open documents in any modern browser.
- Updated support for SharePoint, so you can open PDFs stored in SharePoint securely in Revu from any current browser.
- Admins now have the ability to securely reassign markup ownership when a collaborator permanently leaves a Session, saving time and reducing confusion in the process.
- A visual indicator will appear on Markups that have replies in the Markups list, so you’re always aware when comments require your attention.
- Real-time measurement values are now shown in a small tooltip-style table in the lower-right corner of the drawing as you place measurements.
- Added support for SolidWorks 2021.