• Welcome to the new and improved Building Code Forum. We appreciate you being here and hope that you are getting the information that you need concerning all codes of the building trades. This is a free forum to the public due to the generosity of the Sawhorses, Corporate Supporters and Supporters who have upgraded their accounts. If you would like to have improved access to the forum please upgrade to Sawhorse by first logging in then clicking here: Upgrades

BlueBeam Revu

We just started using it for residential and fire sprinkler and alarm drawings. Very impressive. The search feature is awesome. You can grab a rectangle of any symbol, hit search, it will tell you how many, what pages, then hit highlight and everyone on the drawing will be highlighted, It Is great for identifying SD, notification appliances, plumbing fixtures or any symbol used on the drawing. Make your own stamps. You can access form any where and even upload a file and then work offline in the field. We just purchased the Revue level since we are not "creating" plans. It has become the default PDF reader for the 3 guys using it

Last edited by a moderator:
We just started using it for residential and fire sprinkler and alarm drawings. Very impressive. The search feature is awesome. You can grab a rectangle of any symbol' date=' hit search, it will tell you how many, what pages, then hit highlight and everyone on the drawing will be highlighted, It Is great for identifying SD, notification appliances, plumbing fixtures or any symbol used on the drawing. Make your own stamps. You can access form any where and even upload a file and then work offline in the field. We just purchased the Revue level since we are not "creating" plans. It has become the default PDF reader for the 3 guys using it[/quote']Funny you mention this MT. I just a section of new 500K+ facility and had to circle all the Exit / Directionals and EM lights in a section (much fun). An engineer on this project turned me on to it since I've been electronic review for such a long time...............it's like Adobe on steroids :)