• Welcome to the new and improved Building Code Forum. We appreciate you being here and hope that you are getting the information that you need concerning all codes of the building trades. This is a free forum to the public due to the generosity of the Sawhorses, Corporate Supporters and Supporters who have upgraded their accounts. If you would like to have improved access to the forum please upgrade to Sawhorse by first logging in then clicking here: Upgrades

Bluebeam Studio Prime integration

Neither of the systems I used with BB integrated at all. We just loaded the pdf into BB and when complete loaded back in to the permitting software. I had a proposal from Avolve software at one point but the city didn't pursue it. They said BB integrated with their program, but I don't really know what that looks like.

Neither of the systems I used with BB integrated at all. We just loaded the pdf into BB and when complete loaded back in to the permitting software. I had a proposal from Avolve software at one point but the city didn't pursue it. They said BB integrated with their program, but I don't really know what that looks like.

It works well when you have integration as it eliminates the need to download. You just import to BB from the permitting software and when you close it out of BB it is automatically back in the permitting software program.

Going to move this over here a little....They don't publish a studio prime price it seems...Anyone got a ballpark? I sent them a message....

Bluebeam Studio Prime which provides the space, API for integration with your software and ability to manage users and control the system is about $2,300 per year.

Shirley they won't let me afford that....Not recurring...The software vendor was was looking for a number similar to that as well....I assume we would have to pay both.....

Shirley they won't let me afford that....Not recurring...The software vendor was was looking for a number similar to that as well....I assume we would have to pay both.....
The costs are what the costs are and the building department should be an enterprise fund by law so they should not be dipping into your fund to generate revenue for the general fund.