• Welcome to the new and improved Building Code Forum. We appreciate you being here and hope that you are getting the information that you need concerning all codes of the building trades. This is a free forum to the public due to the generosity of the Sawhorses, Corporate Supporters and Supporters who have upgraded their accounts. If you would like to have improved access to the forum please upgrade to Sawhorse by first logging in then clicking here: Upgrades

Bluebeam Studio Problems STILL DOWN December 2022

jar546

Forum Coordinator
Bluebeam has yet to resolve an issue where sessions are not coming back into projects. This has slowed us to a crawl as we are now doing everything manually, just like we did before the integration with Bluebeam. I am not sure how far up the ladder this has been pushed but Bluebeam is failing to meet its obligations to their customers. We reported this problem to our integration permitting software SmartGov on Monday then to Bluebeam on Tuesday who said the problem was not on their end until 2 days later when they realized it was on Bluebeam's end. It is hard to believe that in today's day and age, normal operations of a huge, global organization can come screeching to a halt and unable to be resolved in a timely fashion. I wonder if the higher ups are aware of this issue?

1670856352636.png

Meaning just more clicks on saving and moving stuff around or losing work?...Accountability is a lost art in America.....That and customer service...

It is hard to believe that in today's day and age, normal operations of a huge, global organization can come screeching to a halt and unable to be resolved in a timely fashion. I wonder if the higher ups are aware of this issue?
I can think of one!