• Welcome to the new and improved Building Code Forum. We appreciate you being here and hope that you are getting the information that you need concerning all codes of the building trades. This is a free forum to the public due to the generosity of the Sawhorses, Corporate Supporters and Supporters who have upgraded their accounts. If you would like to have improved access to the forum please upgrade to Sawhorse by first logging in then clicking here: Upgrades

Bucket test

Re: Bucket test

Not an issue with me MT!

Tell your brother-in-law I said hello (small world)! I was glad to get off the rig but do miss it. I went out on top and that's the way I wanted it. I still get to dive in whenever I want but have to remember that I have to dig and re-construct and that gets tough when your on a scene for 12-20 hours.

It pays off though, got a double murder arson (4 100+ old buildings) coming up next month (after six years and the AG's takeover of the case) and a female psyco took a plea deal yesterday. Working harder now than I did in the Metro or it must just be I'm getting older.